Hotel auditorium LED display screen how to choose
Issuing time:2022-05-09 12:39
Nowadays, with the rapid development of LED display industry, all walks of life are gradually accepting and using LED display, so how to choose LED display in other industries? Take the hotel for example, the screen of the hotel is generally placed on the opposite side of the entrance, so that visitors can see it with the naked eye, so how should the hotel choose the LED display? What are its requirements for LED displays? Here are some options.
In the indoor environment, the full-color display with an area of more than 5 square meters mainly has three options: ordinary backprojection, DLP(digital liquid crystal backprojection) and LED display.
The advantages of the rear projection display are small pixels and high definition, while the disadvantages are low brightness, small Angle of view and short lens lamp life (only a few thousand hours). The advantages of plasma splicing are also small pixel point, high definition, the disadvantage is that there is a joint, the current minimum joint can reach 1mm.
Rear projection and plasma displays are suitable for close viewing. LED display has the advantage of high brightness and no stitching, while the disadvantage is that pixel particles are thicker and the definition is lower. At present, the density of commercial indoor full-color LED display screen z reaches P4, that is, 62500 pixels/square meter. LED display is suitable for indoor viewing distance.
The hotel full color LED display screen is mainly considered from the following aspects.
1. Real and virtual pixels. Like outdoor full-color LED displays, the pixel count of indoor full-color displays is divided into real and virtual pixels.
2. Tube core. Good tube core can ensure the quality of LED.
3. Encapsulation form. The LED surface form of indoor LED display has a single light, sub-table paste, three pieces of a table paste and three in one table, etc., the appearance is not the same. The advantages of table paste packaging is a large Angle of view, good luminous consistency, easy automatic welding processing, is the mainstream of full-color LED screen, but now the price is relatively high; Single light Angle of view is relatively small, slightly higher brightness, lower price. Sub table stick is actually a single lamp. Single lamp and sub - table stickers are cheaper, is a transitional product.
4. Density. Because indoor full-color LED chip heat, control circuit density is high, so now the commercial LED full-color screen point density can not do very high.
5. Driving mode. The driving mode of indoor full-color LED display is constant current driving, using dynamic scanning mode (mainly 1/4, 1/8 scanning mode). In the case of the same core, 1/4 scan requires more circuit and higher brightness.
Hotel, it is like a holy auditorium, most of our modern wedding is held in it, and when the LED display into this solemn and holy place, it brings the meaning of LED display industry is not the same, like a milestone role.